How to do bridal makeup step by step with pictures in Pakistan?

Step-by-step easy bridal makeup look for beginners in Pakistan


Bridal makeup is a unique kind of cosmetic done for brides on their wedding day. Its goal is to accentuate their inherent beauty and give them an elegant, timeless look. It concentrates on highlighting the eyes, plumping up the lips, and producing a picture-perfect complexion. 

Throughout the whole wedding day, including the tears, laughs, and dancing, the bridal makeup must remain in place. Thus, from primer to lipstick, long-lasting formulations are crucial for all makeup items.
"A perfect foundation is essential. To do this, use a primer, foundation, concealer, and powder to balance your skin tone and cover up any flaws. Compared to regular looks, bridal eye makeup frequently uses brighter colors and techniques".

Usually, eyeshadows are mixed to create dramatic or smokey effects, while mascara and eyeliner are applied to accentuate and define the lashes. To define the bride's features, contouring and highlighting are essential. While contouring helps sculpt the face and define the jawline, highlighting products draws attention to specific areas such as the nasal bridge, brow bone, and cheekbones.


Bridle Makeup steps:

Bridle makeup involves numerous processes, all covered in detail here step by step.
  • Skin Care
  • Primer
  • Foundation
  • Concealer & Eye primer
  • Contouring
  • Setting Powder
  •  Eye Shadow
  •  Blush
  • Bronzer
  • Highlighter
  • Lipstick

Step 1. Skin Care:


Skincare is the first and most important step in establishing any makeup look. To give you a wonderful base to work with, I always make sure to cleanse the skin completely. It will also ensure that the makeup is maintained throughout the day. I wash myself well and then apply moisturizer. My favorite moisturizer is Hydrating by Bobbi Brown. These, in my opinion, are the best products for hydrating the face and giving it a dewy appearance.

Step 2. Primer:


Applying primer is the second stage in bridle makeup. It is applied on the nose, eyebrows, and cheekbones. Select a primer that addresses the specific issues with your skin. for a matte, long-wearing makeup appearance. There are choices in the product range for brightening, lowering redness, and minimizing pores if you're not going for a matte look. I use my hands to apply all of my primers, which guarantees a full, glowing appearance without streaks. To guarantee that your makeup look will endure through the entire day of wedding festivities, you'll need to start with a solid base, and makeup primer is the best way to do that. Your wedding day is not the time to skip primer, even if you do so the other 364 days of the year.

Step 3. Foundation:


Use the best foundation if you're a bride who wants to seem radiant and like they have natural skin. It leaves a beautiful, delicate matte finish. this appears fantastic on camera. If you'd prefer a more thorough covering. Applying foundation is always tricky; start with a light layer and work your way up with a compact foundation brush. Never begin using too much merchandise.  
Choose a foundation that provides long-lasting coverage so that you appear flawless at the end of your wedding as you did at the beginning. 

Step 4. Concealer & Eye primer:


Apply concealer after applying foundation. Applying makeup involves first applying it to the inner and outer corners of your eyes, then blending it in. I carefully pat the substance upward toward my hairline with my index finger. After that, I'll mask any more trouble spots with concealer. Red patches surround the lips and nose. To have a nice, even base for eyeshadow, I also dab a tiny bit of concealer onto my eyelids.

Step 5. Contouring:


I start most of my brides with contouring. It's a fantastic method to chisel your features and define your face. The Charlotte Tilbury contour wand is my favorite contouring tool.  When applied correctly, its liquid consistency looks incredibly natural and is incredibly easy to blend. To determine how much product I need before beginning, I usually like to apply the product on the back of my hand first. I next take out a big blending brush and give the product a swirl on the back of my hand. Applying the shape to your checks' hollows is the initial step. Sucking is the method to locate the hollows in your cheeks.

Step 6. Setting Powder:


Using a high-quality finishing powder to "set" and seal in all that makeup is one of the most crucial elements in wedding makeup application. Use any top-notch branded powder. This powder is applied to the T-Zone and beneath the eyes.

Step 7. Eye Shadow:

Apply the "mushroom brown" eyeshadow shade first on the left side of the crease line. I begin by spreading this hue over the entire crease, starting right over where we applied the bronzer. This will begin to provide a beautiful smoky appearance. Using my index finger, I apply the lightest cream shade from the Tom Form palette and pat the color to brighten the inner corners. Then, to blend out all of the product and give the eye a gorgeous lift, I use a wide eyeshadow blending brush to sweep across the entire eyelid from the inner corner to the outside corner of my brow. I use the palette's darkest brown shade on the furthest corners of the eyes and

Step 9. Blush:


My new go-to bronzer is blush. I'm constantly craving it. I never want to apply too much makeup too quickly while applying blush. Every time I apply blush, I tap off the excess from my blush brush and work my way up towards my hairline, starting with the apples of my cheeks. For my brides, I occasionally also apply it to the nasal bridge for an added sun-kissed appearance. Cream blush and contour creams are our faves when we're attempting to pull off the ever-trendy no-makeup makeup look. Look for a powder composition that blends well with your blush. Its very faint sheen helps to highlight your skin without giving off a glittery vibe.

Step 10. Bronzer:


Bronzer is the next step after blush. Whenever I apply bronzer, I make sure to apply it where the sun naturally shines. a small amount on the forehead, in the area of the cheekbones, and lastly on the chin.

Step 11. Highlighter:


Applying highlighter next, you use the Champagne-colored Hourglass highlighter stick.  Apply this product to the inner corners of your eyes, the cupid's bow, the brow bones, and the high points of your cheekbones. I prefer to apply this on my face with my fingers, mixing it in evenly.

Step 12. Lipstick:


Applying lipstick to the lips is the final step. Choose your go-to lipstick and lipliner color; these complement nearly every skin tone and are ideal for a wedding. Additionally, I always advise my brides to get this essential item so they can keep replenishing it on their wedding day. Additionally, La Bouche Rouge offers an exquisite assortment of lipstick hues. Even online and in-store, you can customize your shade. Their "Nude Pink" tint is my favorite; it's a perfect, subdued pink color for a wedding. I use this on top of my liner and lipstick.



No comments:

Post a Comment

3 Beauty Hacks to Help You Survive Festival Heat and Summer Sweat

Beauty Products and Tips to Handle the Heat during Festivals For a fun weekend in the summer, try these five beauty tips There's no doub...